The 22nd International Conference on Non-contact Atomic Force Microscopy
Regensburg, Germany at the University of Regensburg
July 29 - August 2, 2019
Registration is online
If you would like to attend the nc-AFM conference, please follow
this link for registration.
Abstract submissions are closed.
Oral and poster presentations will be given on topics including (but not limited to):
- Novel instrumentation and techniques
- Molecular adsorbates and small clusters
- Atomic- and molecular-scale manipulation
- Investigation of biological and biologically-relevant systems
- Imaging and spectroscopy in liquid and ambient environments
- Machine learning and big data
- Theory and simulations
- Lateral force and friction
- Damping and energy dissipation
- Magnetic systems
- High-speed and "ultrafast" AFM
- Atomic resolution imaging of insulating substrates, semiconductors, and metals
- Franz Giessibl
- Jascha Repp
- Jay Weymouth
- Conference email address:
The conference will officially begin Monday at 2pm with a special symposium celebrating 10 years of intramolecular resolution with a functionalized tip
as well as a look into the future of high-speed AFM applications. Registration will be open at 1pm on Monday. The conference will close midday on Friday
with a short closing ceremony.
Attendees are strongly encouraged to book hotels well in advance, as Regensburg is a popular destination for tourists in the summer.